The Peradon Newbury Pro-Line Shaft cue offers superb rigidity and enhanced playing characteristics, with its evenly spaced chevrons (arrows on a Ash cue) and its uniform grain lines down the length of the cue gives a great advantage to professional and amateur player alike who use the shaft grain as a visual aid to angle-targeting and alignment of the cue through the shot. The Maple timber shaft is cut from a Peradon patented technology. This process releases the tension from the wood before being laminated with Walnut inlays to produce a shaft with absolute minimal cue deflection. This means that any inaccuracies during striking off centre will be reduced and so produce a more accurate striking of the cue ball, therefore leading to fewer missed pots. Made from the finest hand selected Ash, Peradon snooker cues undergo many weeks of preparation. The wood is first kiln dried to avoid warping before any other work begins. All woods are hand selected and they are finished to the exacting standards to give the feel you need from a top quality snooker cue.
- Latest Peradon Pro-Line shaft technology.
- Guaranteed straight grained finish.
- Maple and Walnut laminated shaft.
- Complete with pre-fitted female butt end screw socket.
- Genuine hand spliced Ebony butt.
- Medium weight range: 18 oz to 18.5 oz.
- Heavy weight range: 18.5 oz to 21 oz.
- Tip size: 9.5 to 10mm professionally pre-fitted with a elkmaster tip.
- Optional 6" mini butt.
- Solid brass "quick action" joint.
- Jointed 16" from the butt.
- 58" in length.
- Accepts any Peradon "quick action" butt end or cue extension.
Peradon Personilized Engraving:
Peradon Newbury Pro Line Hand Spliced 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue
- Brand: Peradon
- Product Code: S1420
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £394.80