The Peradon Winchester 3/4 snooker cue has a marquetry front splice of Maple and Sapele it is then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timber the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the laborious sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a silk smooth finish. This 58" full size 3/4 jointed cue is hand crafted by Peradon from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony. The premium Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of the hand spliced cue.
To eliminate any joint problems the two sections of the quick-action joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 16" from the butt end to give the shaft length of 42". The the butt end is finished with a Peradon Winchester name disc and a quick-action butt end joint to accept the optional extensions. Extensions may be fitted into either the 3/4 joint in the cue or into the butt end joint.
- Selected kiln dried North American Ash.
- Hand spliced Ebony butt.
- Large Marquetry front splice of Maple and Sapele butt.
- Pre-fitted butt-end screw socket.
- Medium weight range: 18oz to 18.5oz.
- Heavyweight range: 18.5oz to 21oz.
- Cue length: 58" (147.5cm.
- Shaft length:42" (107cm).
- Butt length: 16" 40.5cm) plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding mate joint.
- Pre-fitted 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
- Quick-action 16" from butt end.
- Accepts any Peradon quick-action butt end extension.
These cues are also made to order or pre-order and will depend on current stock levels at the time of ordering. Typically lead time is approximately 2-3 months.
Peradon Personilized Engraving:
Peradon Winchester Hand Spliced 3/4 Snooker Cue
- Brand: Peradon
- Product Code: S1398
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £359.50